Everything you want to know about the Hazelwood Messenger

by ErikaElynCreations on Thursday, July 28, 2011

Well, now that you've seen the Hazelwood Messenger... I'll tell you what you want to know about it.


I really like this bag because you can use it in a lot of different ways.  You can throw it on your shoulder as a tote or wear it as a messenger.  I wish I had this bag when I was in school.  It'll fit your day's worth of books.  But please, go back to your dorm and take a nap between your classes.  Just because you won't have to go back to your room, doesn't mean you shouldn't.  Hahaha.


It has a large exterior pocket for the items you want at you finger tips.  This pocket snaps closed with a single snap.  The main body of the bag closes with two snaps, also.
The interior of the bag has LOTS of pockets.  Several for your pens, pencils, and highlighters.  There are pockets that'll be perfect for your phone, ipod, calculator, and other gadgets!  I put a key clip in there, too!


The bag is available in all my canvas colors.  If you don't see a listing for the color you like, just ask!  You can get it as all one color, or in two tone.  And it's machine washable!!!


If you like specifics here are some measurements... Bag Measures approximately 20x5x16 & Adjustable Lobster Clip Strap Measures 1½' wide & adjusts between 29'& 55'.  Approximately.


I really love the minimal design and lines.  But the thing a love the most is its functionality.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!



Leave your comment