I've been ignoring Flickr

by ErikaElynCreations on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

After ignoring my Flickr for months, today I started cleaning it up.  I'm in the process of adding some new photos and organizing them so you can navigate a little better through them.  People have been ordering some really lovely and fun color combinations.  Since I can't list them all, and only have so many pictures I can post on Etsy, I thought I could better utilize Flickr.  Now, you can see some of the great items people have been ordering.  Though, I must admit that some of the pictures are a little rough.  They are from when I just started taking my own photos.  I think I've come far but still have a looooooooong way to go.  I'll continue working on cleaning up my Flickr over the next few days and hopefully I'll be done by the end of the week!



Leave your comment