Featured Item for the Week of 10/17

by ErikaElynCreations on Monday, October 17, 2011

      Every week that I write my Monday post, I'm amazed how time is flying.  Amazed.  I WILL get the Lawrenceville Petite Purses posted this week.  I love them a lot.  I'm so proud of them and I don't want to give them up.  But... I will.  Look for them towards the end of the week.
      Also, after much deliberation, I've decided to redesign somewhat the Hazelwood, Oakland, and Shadyside Collections.  Upgrade in materials used, mostly, and slight change in design for several items.  But above all, they will move into a new shop, COMMAbyEEC.  Ascetically, these collections differ than the other collections I offer and I feel it is best to separate the two.  I feel it will help market all items better, and make it easier for people to find what they are looking for in these shops.  The "official" separation of Erika Elyn Creations & COMMAbyEEC won't happen till next year.  I wanted to give you guys a heads up on it and also let this be a segue to this week's featured item........
      I have some old inventory I've got to move, now.  So from now till the end of the year, the aforementioned collections will be HALF OFF!!!!!!  Not all at once,  and the items on sale will vary from week to week.  This is only while supplies last.  This week the Oakland Messenger is half off!!!!!  This bag was $38, now it's only $19!   This week only!





Leave your comment