Featured Item for the Week of 10/24

by ErikaElynCreations on Monday, October 24, 2011

Rain, Rain go away.  It will not stop raining here in Pittsburgh.  I feel like we had 1 nice day in the past 2 weeks.  Though, it is like this every fall.  You'd think I'd get used to it by now.
Anyways, what's on the schedule this week for Erika Elyn Creations?  Well, if I can get a sunny day, I'm going to take some pictures of more Lawrenceville Petite Purses & Bluff Totes.  Then get them posted.  I'm in the mist of designing some new business cards and hanging tags for when COMMAbyEEC makes it's official split from Erika Elyn Creations.  And I ordered a bunch of interlining last week so when that comes in I'll be making some more Bluff Totes, Lawrenceville Petite Purses and work some on the new collection.
And for this week the featured item will be...(drum roll please)... select Hazelwood Sleeves!  They'll be 50% off this week only or until supplies last!  Check it out!

Leave your comment