Featured item for the week of 9/12

by ErikaElynCreations on Monday, September 12, 2011

Halfway through September already!  Whaaaat?!?!?!  This week I'll be perfecting the patterns for the new collection.  Though... this is the part in the design process that I loose sleep over.  I go back and forth over 1/4 an inch sometimes.  4 1/2 or 4 3/4??  I'll sell a dozen of them before I'm content with the decision I made.  Hahaha.
Anyways, this being Monday, we need a featured item!!  Last week I posted some new upcycled/repurposed sleeves.  So, this week the featured item will be the Bluff Sleeve-Polka Dots and Repurposed Denim.  I really would like to work more with repurposed materials.  Sometimes I feel guilty with my stacks and stacks of new fabric.  But a new goodwill is opening up near by and I'm hoping to frequent there.  Here's some pictures of the new sleeves with repurposed  materials and read more about them over at my Shop  I hope you like!






Leave your comment