Lawrenceville Petite Purse Preview

by ErikaElynCreations on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hello, hello, hello.  The Lawrenceville Petite Purse will make it's debut here shortly.  I made a prototype and I'm actually pretty happy with the way it turned out.  It's super cute, I have to say.  I'll make a few more and post them probably this week or next.  As with the Lawrenceville sleeves, they are made from scraps so nothing goes to waste.  Some will have embroidery and others applique.  Here's a few pictures and check in over at my shop to see their arrival.





  My Favorite Things about this Lawrenceville Petite Purse:
+MultiColored Stripes
+Detachable Shoulder Strap & Wristlet Attachment
+Can be used as purse, wristlet, or clutch
+One of a kind!


+Back Zipper Pocket for your Bus Fare
+Two interior pockets that are the perfect size for your cards
+Front Pocket for your phone
+Fit your keys and camera in for your night out!


+Stiff interlining to give structure and added durablility
+Made from scraps so nothing goes to waste
+Measures approximately  5 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 6

Leave your comment